About The Group

I am a member of group 2 and my candidate number is 8720. The other members of my group are Phoebe Hung (8017) and Gabriel Meytanis (8560). To see my portfolio evidence please click on the three labels on the right named: A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.

This is my music video

This is my music video:

My Music Video

Digi out

This is the outside panel of my digi-pak album cover:

digi out pic

digi out pic

digi in

This is the inside panel of my digi-pak album:

digi in pic

digi in pic
This is a link to my artist website, please click on the image below to go to GiGi Official website:


Friday 2 September 2016

R&P Post 33: Reflections on my role and contribution during Research and Planning

I believe that we all played to our strengths in research and planning which resulted in us being very well prepared for construction. I feel that I contributed a lot to research and planning both through jobs we completed individually and as a group.

Jobs I individually completed:

  • Sourcing and buying props. 
I made the prop list and sourced props from the drama props room, the media prop cupboard, props I owned and ordered the wallpaper and pillow stuffing online and I also did the set design for our different set-ups.

A screenshot from my research of wallpaper for Doll's House
  • Created the Cast List & Shoot Board
Cast List & Shootboard
This saved us a lot of time in the test shoot and kept us focused on what we needed to achieve and the cast list helped us with our characterisation.
  • Sourced my costume and make-up
My 1950's costume, hair and make-up
  • Choreographed and rehearsed my performance and performed the role of our artist, GiGi
Part of my choreography in Snow White

  • Emailed ArtBeatz in regards to copyright 
The email


Jobs I completed as part of our group

  • Setting up the lighting and positioning individual lights
Me re-positioning one of the ceiling lights
  • Filming
Me filming some of the Doll's House shots


Despite acting in most of the music video I enjoyed being able to film the scenes of Phoebe and Gabriel in the Doll's House set up. My knowledge and ability using the camera have greatly improved in the test shoot especially in my framing and focusing of shots.

  • Wallpapering the boards for the Doll's House set-up
The Wallpaper under the studio lights

  • Making the seven dwarfs and other posters
The Dwarfs


No comments:

Post a Comment