About The Group

I am a member of group 2 and my candidate number is 8720. The other members of my group are Phoebe Hung (8017) and Gabriel Meytanis (8560). To see my portfolio evidence please click on the three labels on the right named: A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.

This is my music video

This is my music video:

My Music Video

Digi out

This is the outside panel of my digi-pak album cover:

digi out pic

digi out pic

digi in

This is the inside panel of my digi-pak album:

digi in pic

digi in pic
This is a link to my artist website, please click on the image below to go to GiGi Official website:


Friday 2 September 2016

R&P Post 30: My Shoot-board

The shoot board is a very useful piece of pre-production as it allows us to clearly see what we need to shoot in which set up and in what shot type. Below is part of the shoot board I created:

Part of our Shoot Board/ Set Up Sheet
A shoot-board also helps us see who can be filming what, when they are not performing and saves us time in not having to keep changing lighting backgrounds and props. The images from our key shots storyboard show a progression within our planning process and helps us by having a visual reference point when shooting.

After the test shoot we will develop the shoot board for the day to day shoots the following week. We will also add in timings of how much time we will assign to different shots and set-ups. We will take out and add in shots that did and didn't work well in our test shoot and our rough edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment