About The Group

I am a member of group 2 and my candidate number is 8720. The other members of my group are Phoebe Hung (8017) and Gabriel Meytanis (8560). To see my portfolio evidence please click on the three labels on the right named: A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.

This is my music video

This is my music video:

My Music Video

Digi out

This is the outside panel of my digi-pak album cover:

digi out pic

digi out pic

digi in

This is the inside panel of my digi-pak album:

digi in pic

digi in pic
This is a link to my artist website, please click on the image below to go to GiGi Official website:


Friday 2 September 2016

R&P Post 29: Rehearsals

Rehearsing is a very important part of pre-production to ensure that the actors are well prepared for the shoots and to learn about the technical elements.



This is the audition video I did to test out my lip sync and characterisation.

During out test shoot we learnt how to use the lighting desk, sound desk and how to set up the studio. A key element of our rehearsal period was to sort out the lighting we wanted for all our different set-ups. In the lighting rehearsals we learnt about the lights though using the sheets (which can be seen below):
A lighting rehearsal


The lighting set-up in the Seward Studio

Lighting help sheet

Preset lighting colours

The ceiling lights

Overall, being able to practice and try things out in advance of our actual shoot allowed us to save time and made the shoot days run more smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment