About The Group

I am a member of group 2 and my candidate number is 8720. The other members of my group are Phoebe Hung (8017) and Gabriel Meytanis (8560). To see my portfolio evidence please click on the three labels on the right named: A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.

This is my music video

This is my music video:

My Music Video

Digi out

This is the outside panel of my digi-pak album cover:

digi out pic

digi out pic

digi in

This is the inside panel of my digi-pak album:

digi in pic

digi in pic
This is a link to my artist website, please click on the image below to go to GiGi Official website:


Friday 2 September 2016

R&P Post 25: Costumes, props and make-up

In Pre-Production we used our lyric analysis and our interpretation of the music to come up with the character ideas of 1950's Housewife, Snow White, Land Girls, Puppet and Doll's House. We also drew on inspiration from other existing video which had some of these characters and inter-textual references (Goodwin) to attract our target audience, such as the doll idea in All About That Base by Meghan Trainor and the parody of a 1950's housewife in her song Dear Future Husband:

All About That Base
Dear Future Husband
In our music video we want our audience to understand the themes of empowering women seen in GiGi breaking stereotypes in her different personas.

Below is an mood board that shows the reference points we used when formulating our ideas:

Our Mood Board
In regards to GiGi's style we wanted her to look like a rock chick through the colour theme of black, purple and grey. Influences and inspirations can be seen below:

Fashion ideas based on Demi Lovato
In the mood board make-up ideas were outlined and pictures of us testing out styles can be seen below:

Phoebe testing out some make-up on me
Planning out costume and make-up in pre-production has been useful as it allowed us time to source what we needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment