About The Group

I am a member of group 2 and my candidate number is 8720. The other members of my group are Phoebe Hung (8017) and Gabriel Meytanis (8560). To see my portfolio evidence please click on the three labels on the right named: A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.

This is my music video

This is my music video:

My Music Video

Digi out

This is the outside panel of my digi-pak album cover:

digi out pic

digi out pic

digi in

This is the inside panel of my digi-pak album:

digi in pic

digi in pic
This is a link to my artist website, please click on the image below to go to GiGi Official website:


Friday 2 September 2016

R&P Post 31: My Call sheet

Creating a Call Sheet is of key importance in pre-production as it clearly illustrates to cast and crew when and where they will be needed. Our call sheet can be seen below:

Our Call Sheet
Our call sheet illustrates what set-ups will be filmed on what day. As we have so many set-ups this could have made our filming confusing so as soon as we got our shoot schedules with our booking of the Seward Studio we ordered the set ups into a logical order in relation to who was in the studio when, how long the filming would take and if we had a late finish.

What has benefited this part of the planning process is the fact that we are not filming on location - only using the studio and the fact that we have kept the project within the group which otherwise would have most likely equated to less filming time as we would have had to work around other people's timetables and commitments.

No comments:

Post a Comment