About The Group

I am a member of group 2 and my candidate number is 8720. The other members of my group are Phoebe Hung (8017) and Gabriel Meytanis (8560). To see my portfolio evidence please click on the three labels on the right named: A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.

This is my music video

This is my music video:

My Music Video

Digi out

This is the outside panel of my digi-pak album cover:

digi out pic

digi out pic

digi in

This is the inside panel of my digi-pak album:

digi in pic

digi in pic
This is a link to my artist website, please click on the image below to go to GiGi Official website:


Friday 2 September 2016

R&P Post 14: My Target Audience

Our target audience is broken down into three groups/demographics:

Primary = Teenage females

Our artist and her debut single promote the strength of women and GiGi is slightly rebellious which is likely to appeal to teenage girls who may be pushing the boundaries of what they are told is 'correct'. The lyrics are likely to appeal to teenage girls as they go through relationships and will help empower them.

"This queen don't need a king."

Image result for group of teenage girls


Secondary = Younger girls

GiGi and her debut single are likely to appeal to younger girls through the very catchy tune and her persona of the cool teenager who can be an aspirational role model for them.

Image result for group of young girls

Tertiary = Older women (mums)

A smaller target audience demographic is older women who are possibly mums of either teenage or younger girls who will sing GiGi's debut single. The mums might sing along to it with their daughters or may even go and buy the single for them.

Image result for group of mums

From researching the industry and new up and coming female artists I was inspired by Tink a singer/rapper/songwriter from Illinois who in the Guardian article Shake it up : the future female stars 2016 describes herself as:


I believe that GiGi will do well in the charts and gain a lot of support from women of different ages because of her personality and ideas of female empowerment.

No comments:

Post a Comment