About The Group

I am a member of group 2 and my candidate number is 8720. The other members of my group are Phoebe Hung (8017) and Gabriel Meytanis (8560). To see my portfolio evidence please click on the three labels on the right named: A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.

This is my music video

This is my music video:

My Music Video

Digi out

This is the outside panel of my digi-pak album cover:

digi out pic

digi out pic

digi in

This is the inside panel of my digi-pak album:

digi in pic

digi in pic
This is a link to my artist website, please click on the image below to go to GiGi Official website:


Friday 2 September 2016

R&P Post 21: My key shots storyboard

After creating a timeline our next step was to create a storyboard of some of our key shots:

Some of our key shots
Key Shots:


A doll's house shot from Price Tag-Jessie J
An establishing shot of the doll's house







After the intro of our song we are going to use an extreme wide shot to show the doll's house and then how GiGi interacts with it.


Puppet shot from Price Tag- Jessie J

Long shot of GiGi as a puppet





We came up with the idea of puppets through the lyrics "I don't wanna be a puppet that you're playing on a string."


Beauty shot


Beauty shot from Heart Attack- Demi Lovato

Beauty shots (Goodwin) are key shots that are evident in the vast majority of music videos. Some record labels actually require them in their artist's music videos therefore we are going to follow this convention and use them in our music video.



Creating a storyboard of key shots has been useful in the creation process as it has allowed use to visualise and categorise the different types of shot that we want to include. It will also be useful when we create a shot list as it will save us time and ensure that we do not forget or miss any key shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment