About The Group

I am a member of group 2 and my candidate number is 8720. The other members of my group are Phoebe Hung (8017) and Gabriel Meytanis (8560). To see my portfolio evidence please click on the three labels on the right named: A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.

This is my music video

This is my music video:

My Music Video

Digi out

This is the outside panel of my digi-pak album cover:

digi out pic

digi out pic

digi in

This is the inside panel of my digi-pak album:

digi in pic

digi in pic
This is a link to my artist website, please click on the image below to go to GiGi Official website:


Friday 2 September 2016

R&P Post 1: My A2 Group

I am in my A2 group with Gabriel and Phoebe. I have worked with both of them before so I know that as a group we are all very dedicated and hard working. We all have individual performance, creative and technical skills as well as brilliant team-working skills. We also all know how much time and effort is needed to complete this project to a high standard.

Our group
We set up a group WhatsApp message straight away so we could easily communicate and share images and videos with each other. We shared possible tracks we could use and tracks that inspired our creative ideas.


Our WhatsApp Group

Below is a picture showing our schedule for our group meetings:
Our Schedule


No comments:

Post a Comment