About The Group

I am a member of group 2 and my candidate number is 8720. The other members of my group are Phoebe Hung (8017) and Gabriel Meytanis (8560). To see my portfolio evidence please click on the three labels on the right named: A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.

This is my music video

This is my music video:

My Music Video

Digi out

This is the outside panel of my digi-pak album cover:

digi out pic

digi out pic

digi in

This is the inside panel of my digi-pak album:

digi in pic

digi in pic
This is a link to my artist website, please click on the image below to go to GiGi Official website:


Monday 1 February 2016

R&P Post 20: Reflections so far/looking ahead

Reflections so far: 

Looking back to when production started, all those many...many weeks ago when we first began storyboarding-it seems a very(!!!) long time ago. Despite that, I have enjoyed (most) of it. I never truly heeded the warnings of just how much of my time media would take up but I appreciate it now! But from doing the pre-production for this project it has consolidated my self-motivation and determination to get tasks done successfully and time-effectively but also helped me cope successfully with stressful situations. We have worked well as a group and we all took the leadership role at different times. I am pleased with my contribution as I completed all my tasks on time and to a high standard.

Looking ahead: 

Looking ahead to after the main shoot I think that I will enjoy editing what we have created and no longer changing things such as the storyboard. I am looking forward to learning how to grade the shots as it is something that I have never done before.

No comments:

Post a Comment