About The Group

I am a member of group 2 and my candidate number is 8720. The other members of my group are Phoebe Hung (8017) and Gabriel Meytanis (8560). To see my portfolio evidence please click on the three labels on the right named: A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.

This is my music video

This is my music video:

My Music Video

Digi out

This is the outside panel of my digi-pak album cover:

digi out pic

digi out pic

digi in

This is the inside panel of my digi-pak album:

digi in pic

digi in pic
This is a link to my artist website, please click on the image below to go to GiGi Official website:


Monday 29 February 2016

Construction Post 10: Looking Back- Reflections On Our Final Outcome

Overall, I am very pleased with the outcome of this project. Our film opening looks very similar to one I originally envisioned and I am impressed by how we turned a small initial idea into an effective opening.

I believe that we have stayed true to our chosen genres and the idea of creating a British Indie film. I think that the locations I found within Bowyer's Water such as the fishing swim that we used in the film opening look very good and I am glad that we could capture what they really looked like on camera.

I hope that an audience member would understand the character of Craig and like him because of his social awkwardness but also for him gaining the courage to stand up for another person. Members of our target audience commented to me how Craig wasn't a stereotypical gay character which I was really pleased about. I enjoyed seeing our project grow and develop over the weeks and months and it was interesting for me to see how everything that we created such as props and set list really did help in shooting. I now appreciate the importance of all the pre-production planning and the importance of having a test shoot.

If we had more time I would like to have developed the bullying sequence further but overall I have found this experience to be very valuable and enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment