About The Group

I am a member of group 2 and my candidate number is 8720. The other members of my group are Phoebe Hung (8017) and Gabriel Meytanis (8560). To see my portfolio evidence please click on the three labels on the right named: A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.

This is my music video

This is my music video:

My Music Video

Digi out

This is the outside panel of my digi-pak album cover:

digi out pic

digi out pic

digi in

This is the inside panel of my digi-pak album:

digi in pic

digi in pic
This is a link to my artist website, please click on the image below to go to GiGi Official website:


Monday 29 February 2016

Construction Post 9: My Technical Learning Curve

My technical ability has increased greatly over the period of creating my film opening sequence. I began with editing being my weakness but learnt lots of skills from having a session from our technician Emma.

In production I improved my skills with the video camera, moving on from the knowledge I gained from completing the preliminary task. I gained more experience from this task as I got better at doing camera movements such as pans. I also improved my framing of shots which was useful when our actor needed to be completely central.

In post-production my technical skills improved greatly. I began the editing period only knowing the very basics such as renaming shots, doing the 'in' and 'out' and cutting the clips down.
The basic tools in Premier Pro
An example of in and out
The tool used to cut shots down



By the end of this project my skills and ability in Premier Pro have increased lots as I am now much more confident in using it. I now know how to grade shots and use tools such as the slip tool which is useful in fine cutting of shots.

Overall, I have learnt a lot of technical skills from the construction process from editing our main sequence but from also trying things out on my own version of the sequence such as using the colour wheels and adding effects such as dissolves.


Used for changing what is in the shot
The three-way colour wheels

Different shot transitions

No comments:

Post a Comment