About The Group

I am a member of group 2 and my candidate number is 8720. The other members of my group are Phoebe Hung (8017) and Gabriel Meytanis (8560). To see my portfolio evidence please click on the three labels on the right named: A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.

This is my music video

This is my music video:

My Music Video

Digi out

This is the outside panel of my digi-pak album cover:

digi out pic

digi out pic

digi in

This is the inside panel of my digi-pak album:

digi in pic

digi in pic
This is a link to my artist website, please click on the image below to go to GiGi Official website:


Monday 29 February 2016

Construction Post 3: Reflections On Our Main Shoot Session

Compared to our test shoot not as many things went wrong! The main shoot was successful as moving on from the test shoot we had worked out what shots did and didn't work and added new ones and removed some from the shoot board. We kept to time successfully and managed to get all the shots we needed in Alex's house to not have to go there for the Back-Up shoot.

A shot that we changed from our test shoot was when Craig walks through the forest. In the main shoot we used a pan so we had more movement in our opening to make it flow more smoothly.

Overall, the main shoot went relatively well but there were mistakes that we will have to correct/improve in the back-up shoot. These include:
  • Waiting for "Action!"
  • Starting to act in live time before the camera starts rolling 
  • Having a longer period of time between the clapper board moving out of shot to action
  • Members of our target audience weren't keen on the bullies so next time we will act in a more aggressive manner so that the bullies look scarier

No comments:

Post a Comment