About The Group

I am a member of group 2 and my candidate number is 8720. The other members of my group are Phoebe Hung (8017) and Gabriel Meytanis (8560). To see my portfolio evidence please click on the three labels on the right named: A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.

This is my music video

This is my music video:

My Music Video

Digi out

This is the outside panel of my digi-pak album cover:

digi out pic

digi out pic

digi in

This is the inside panel of my digi-pak album:

digi in pic

digi in pic
This is a link to my artist website, please click on the image below to go to GiGi Official website:


Monday 1 February 2016

R&P Post 18: Our Test Shoot

On our test shoot we had lot of fun and got a lot done. Here are some behind the scenes pictures/video:
Filming one of our shots

I really enjoyed the test shoot as we got everything done (to varying degrees of success) and finished on time. However, we had lots of things that went wrong which we had to work around. For example, we were filming at Bowyer's Water and it suddenly began to rain so we had to take shelter under trees until it stopped. When we arrived at the home shooting location the main fuse in the house blew and we had no power. We had to quickly try and get all the shots done we could in the fading natural light!

I believe that the test shoot will be very helpful for our main shoot and our overall project as we now know how and where to film all of our shots which will save time in the main shoot. We found areas that could be improved (e.g. the tone of the voice over) which we can correct for the main shoot.

I really enjoyed the test shoot and I improved my filming skills by trying out different versions of some shots. I also used the clapper-board a lot as I used my organisational skills to make sure that we stayed on time and got enough successful takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment