About The Group

I am a member of group 2 and my candidate number is 8720. The other members of my group are Phoebe Hung (8017) and Gabriel Meytanis (8560). To see my portfolio evidence please click on the three labels on the right named: A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.

This is my music video

This is my music video:

My Music Video

Digi out

This is the outside panel of my digi-pak album cover:

digi out pic

digi out pic

digi in

This is the inside panel of my digi-pak album:

digi in pic

digi in pic
This is a link to my artist website, please click on the image below to go to GiGi Official website:


Monday 29 February 2016

Construction Post 4: Reflections On Edit Week 1

Below is the edit schedule we filled in, recording when we would come in and edit:

Our edit schedule for week 1


This was useful as it helped us stay organised and ensured we had enough time to edit our sequence effectively.

In Edit Week 1 we:
  • renamed the shots
  • identified which takes we would use
  • cut the shots down and dragged them onto the timeline
  • added our music (the same one that we used in our rough cut)
  • recorded and added the new voice over (as members of the target audience commented on how Craig sounded too annoyed so we tried to make him less so.)
  • began to add effects such as dissolves
  • began to make the titles
In Edit Week 2 we will continue to create and add the titles and will add in all the shots from the back-up shoot.

From this week my skills in editing have improved specifically learning to how make titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment