About The Group

I am a member of group 2 and my candidate number is 8720. The other members of my group are Phoebe Hung (8017) and Gabriel Meytanis (8560). To see my portfolio evidence please click on the three labels on the right named: A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.

This is my music video

This is my music video:

My Music Video

Digi out

This is the outside panel of my digi-pak album cover:

digi out pic

digi out pic

digi in

This is the inside panel of my digi-pak album:

digi in pic

digi in pic
This is a link to my artist website, please click on the image below to go to GiGi Official website:


Monday 29 February 2016

Construction Post 6: Reflections On Edit Week 2

This is our Edit Schedule for Edit Week 2:

Our edit schedule for week 2
In Edit Week 2 we:
  • finished creating titles
  • added the titles
  • sorted out any sound issues
  • graded the shots
  • checked for continuity errors
Edit Week 2 has been successful as we met the deadline. For me it has been interesting to see how different the shots look when they were graded.

A split screen showing before and after grading

From edit week 2 I have learnt how to grade shots. A member of our target audience said to me how they really liked how Craig now looked more reflective when he was at the lakes-an improvement we had hoped to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment