About The Group

I am a member of group 2 and my candidate number is 8720. The other members of my group are Phoebe Hung (8017) and Gabriel Meytanis (8560). To see my portfolio evidence please click on the three labels on the right named: A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.

This is my music video

This is my music video:

My Music Video

Digi out

This is the outside panel of my digi-pak album cover:

digi out pic

digi out pic

digi in

This is the inside panel of my digi-pak album:

digi in pic

digi in pic
This is a link to my artist website, please click on the image below to go to GiGi Official website:


Monday 4 January 2016

R&P Post 9: Our script

Film Opening Treatment

Below is the script for our opening sequence:

Our Script



Todorov's Theory
Binary opposites
Olamide wrote the script and then we all gave feedback and critiqued it so it could be redrafted. We used narrative theory through our script as it clearly sets out our character and the use of a voice-over illustrates Craig's inner thoughts and feelings. We have also used Todorov's theory by having Craig's normality and equilibrium interrupted by a disruption in the film opening which will then go onto be resolved in the film and it will end with a new equilibrium. We also used Levi Strauss theory of binary opposites by having an introvert and open gay teenager and also Craig is "socially awkward" which juxtaposes the loud socially confident bullies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment