About The Group

I am a member of group 2 and my candidate number is 8720. The other members of my group are Phoebe Hung (8017) and Gabriel Meytanis (8560). To see my portfolio evidence please click on the three labels on the right named: A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.

This is my music video

This is my music video:

My Music Video

Digi out

This is the outside panel of my digi-pak album cover:

digi out pic

digi out pic

digi in

This is the inside panel of my digi-pak album:

digi in pic

digi in pic
This is a link to my artist website, please click on the image below to go to GiGi Official website:


Monday 4 January 2016

R&P Post 8: Our opening sequence idea, to include sound and titles

The lake
Opening Sequence:

Our opening sequence begins with Craig getting ready in the morning and then he goes for a walk round the lake. We see him writing in his notebook at different points of the opening which is explained in the voice over as where he writes down all his thoughts and feelings. The end of our opening sees the future love interest being abused by bullies and Craig changing from being an introvert to standing up for David.


The notebook
Our titles: 

I was inspired by the website Art of the Title: Art of the Title Website

From my research on this website I learnt about the role titles play in clearly illustrating actors and institutions to an audience. I also learnt that titles normally follow an order of introducing the institutions, actors then director and film title.

A key film reference we used was 'Elephant'. For example, the opening titles begin with:
  • HBO Films presents
  • In association with Fine Line Features
  • A Meno Film and Blue Relief Production
  • Elephant
  • [Actor's names]

We used this as the inspiration for our titles (which can be seen below) but adapted it as we wanted to have our film title at the end.

  • Produced with Film 4 
  • and the UK British Film Council
  • In association with BFI.
  • Quak Films
  • Introducing Reuben Wooley 
  • Alex Harris
  • Georgina Harper-Dennett
  • Directed by Olamide Ajisafe
  • Produced Phoebe Hung 
  • 'aglet'

In regards to style we liked 'Elephant' because of its simple font and the fact that the actors names were in columns which looked like squares which we will hopefully use in our opening. We also liked how the titles appeared on the sky not a black screen which is done in some film opening titles. We will try to incorporate our titles into some of our scenic shots.

Sound:

The song we are using is the acoustic version of James Bay's -Let It Go (which one of our group members will play).

We are also using the sound effects of a punch and a vinyl playing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment