About The Group

I am a member of group 2 and my candidate number is 8720. The other members of my group are Phoebe Hung (8017) and Gabriel Meytanis (8560). To see my portfolio evidence please click on the three labels on the right named: A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.

This is my music video

This is my music video:

My Music Video

Digi out

This is the outside panel of my digi-pak album cover:

digi out pic

digi out pic

digi in

This is the inside panel of my digi-pak album:

digi in pic

digi in pic
This is a link to my artist website, please click on the image below to go to GiGi Official website:


Monday 4 January 2016

R&P Post 7: Our film's title and plot outline

Our film title is 'Aglet'. An aglet is the plastic or metal tube around the end of a shoe lace. Our original ideas focused around it being quite an obscure thing that is important in everyday life but is not thought about often- paralleling how abuse towards gay people is not thought about a lot.

Our film title took a very long time to be decided on as we could not really think of a title that suited our film or one that we all liked the sound of- this was probably one of the most difficult parts of the whole process.

The plot follows our teenage gay protagonist Craig who is coming to terms with his life and being gay. He is in the closet but meets and falls in love with David who is openly gay. Craig's love for David begins unrequited but over the course of the film it begins to be reciprocated and they end the film in a strong relationship with each other. An influence for this was the idea of the conventional 'boy meets girl' scenario which we have adapted to suit our narrative and target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment