About The Group

I am a member of group 2 and my candidate number is 8720. The other members of my group are Phoebe Hung (8017) and Gabriel Meytanis (8560). To see my portfolio evidence please click on the three labels on the right named: A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.

This is my music video

This is my music video:

My Music Video

Digi out

This is the outside panel of my digi-pak album cover:

digi out pic

digi out pic

digi in

This is the inside panel of my digi-pak album:

digi in pic

digi in pic
This is a link to my artist website, please click on the image below to go to GiGi Official website:


Monday 4 January 2016

R&P Post 10: Reflections so far/looking ahead

Reflections so far: So far I think that we have worked really well as a group and have achieved a lot in short length of time. We have managed our time effectively and from doing this we have met all our deadlines. It has been really interesting to see how much our film opening has developed from a small starting idea.

Looking ahead: I am looking forward to actually starting to try out the shots and see how they work. I am expecting that in the test shoot we will find some new ideas which can be incorporated into our opening. Through this phase of pre-production I have realised how important it is to have a clear idea of audience and genre which will hopefully be evident in our finished project.

No comments:

Post a Comment