About The Group

I am a member of group 2 and my candidate number is 8720. The other members of my group are Phoebe Hung (8017) and Gabriel Meytanis (8560). To see my portfolio evidence please click on the three labels on the right named: A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.

This is my music video

This is my music video:

My Music Video

Digi out

This is the outside panel of my digi-pak album cover:

digi out pic

digi out pic

digi in

This is the inside panel of my digi-pak album:

digi in pic

digi in pic
This is a link to my artist website, please click on the image below to go to GiGi Official website:


Sunday 19 June 2016

Evaluation Post 4: How do you think your prelim experiences will impact on your approach to next term's music video coursework?

Pre-Production:

I think it will be important to have:
  • A clear and planned out idea for the music video.
  • A clear sense of genre, character, style, lighting, location etc.
  • Costume and make-up lists.
  • A very detailed shoot board with strict timings to be adhered to.
  • Choreography and have rehearsed thoroughly before the shoot to make it run smoothly.
Main shoot:

A key thing I have gained from the prelim is that fact that we have done high level performance and used the Seward Studio which now confirms that I want to perform in my video and use the Studio and its cyclorama.
An example of make-up and styling

From the prelim in my main shoot I will include:
  • Beauty shots
  • Performance/dance
  • Styling
  • Lip-sync 
  • Use of studio lighting
It will also be useful if at all possible to have an assistant director like Amy and runners like Ben to make the shoot run smoothly.

Post-Production:
Professional lighting set up

In our own shoot it will be important to use the following editing techniques:
  • Discontinuous editing 
  • Rapid shots transitions
  • Montage
  • Cutting to the beat
  • Frequent shots showing breaking the fourth wall
  • Prominence of shots showing direct address
Conclusion:

Overall, I believe that my experiences on the prelim will have a large impact on my approach to next term's music video. But I also think my already proven approach to all media projects which is to work time-efficiently and to a high standard will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment