About The Group

I am a member of group 2 and my candidate number is 8720. The other members of my group are Phoebe Hung (8017) and Gabriel Meytanis (8560). To see my portfolio evidence please click on the three labels on the right named: A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.

This is my music video

This is my music video:

My Music Video

Digi out

This is the outside panel of my digi-pak album cover:

digi out pic

digi out pic

digi in

This is the inside panel of my digi-pak album:

digi in pic

digi in pic
This is a link to my artist website, please click on the image below to go to GiGi Official website:


Tuesday 21 June 2016

Evaluation post 3: Are you pleased with the footage and your finished edit? Is it how you expected it to look? What works really well and what would you change?

Overall, I am very pleased with our finished edit and the variety of footage that we had. Our director Dom said "It's great!" and our performance director Jasmine said "Whoop, Whoop it's incredible."



What works really well:
  • All our lipsyncns match
  • All our cuts match
  • Our grading is very close to the original
  • And the majority of movements (with the footage we had) match the original

ProcAmp was the basis of our grading

The Three-Way colour wheel allowed us to change the colours ie the backgrounds

Levels was a new tool for us in grading and allowed us to make the colours richer

Below are two examples of split screens showing shots before and after grading using the tools mentioned above:
Me in the end dance scene
Me as contemporary Taylor



What would I change?

The main thing I would change would be to get all the shots we needed as we did not have some and instead had to use other shots to fill in the gaps- an example of which can be seen on the right:

No comments:

Post a Comment