About The Group

I am a member of group 2 and my candidate number is 8720. The other members of my group are Phoebe Hung (8017) and Gabriel Meytanis (8560). To see my portfolio evidence please click on the three labels on the right named: A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.

This is my music video

This is my music video:

My Music Video

Digi out

This is the outside panel of my digi-pak album cover:

digi out pic

digi out pic

digi in

This is the inside panel of my digi-pak album:

digi in pic

digi in pic
This is a link to my artist website, please click on the image below to go to GiGi Official website:


Monday 14 March 2016

Evaluation Question 6: What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

I have learnt a lot about the technology that was used in construction and post-production. This project has been an invaluable technical experience for me and my knowledge moving on from the preliminary task has improved greatly.

Hardware:

Camera: Legria HFG30 (microphone attached) & Tripod


In the table below I have outlined the advantages and disadvantages of these pieces of technology:




What I have learnt which I did not know before in regards to the digital technology used in construction and post-production can be seen in Construction Post 9.



Software:

The software that we used to edit our final sequence was Adobe Premier Pro. We had already used this to create our animatic and rough cut. In these two edits I learnt how to cut shots to the appropriate length but in the main edit I learnt how to grade shots and add transitions. Premier Pro was very useful as it allowed us to do non-linear editing as we could edit the shots in our sequence out of order. Below is a prezi that illustrates the advantages and disadvantages of this software as well as what I would do differently in hindsight:


Other pieces of software that we used and I have learnt about is Blogger which we have used to create our blogs and YouTube which we have uploaded our animatic, rough cut and final edit to.





Conclusion:

From creating this film opening I have learnt significantly more about the technology used in construction and post-production.

No comments:

Post a Comment