About The Group

I am a member of group 2 and my candidate number is 8720. The other members of my group are Phoebe Hung (8017) and Gabriel Meytanis (8560). To see my portfolio evidence please click on the three labels on the right named: A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.

This is my music video

This is my music video:

My Music Video

Digi out

This is the outside panel of my digi-pak album cover:

digi out pic

digi out pic

digi in

This is the inside panel of my digi-pak album:

digi in pic

digi in pic
This is a link to my artist website, please click on the image below to go to GiGi Official website:


Monday 14 March 2016

Evaluation Question 5: How did you attract/address your audience?

We attracted our audience through the Uses and Gratification Theory which can be seen in the Prezi below:




A factor that we took into account was our music. We decided on it very quickly and it helped to build the atmosphere for our opening. Also, I believe that it would be quite a recognisable song for the age  group of 15-30. A similar version can be heard below:





Our opening conforms and develops the conventions of film especially those in our style/genre which would attract our audience. This was outlined in Evaluation Post 1.

Our choice of film style attracted our audience as our audience is likely to be quite a specific group.

We used continuity editing to to create realism and plausibility making our film more believable for an audience.


The responses we got during creation where mainly improvements or shot alternatives. However, a comment that we received numerous times was how good the vinyl GoPro shot looked.



Here are some response to our final outcome:

We also received some constructive criticism which can be seen below:



Conclusion:

From the comments that we got it seems that people who watched it liked the opening and appreciated some of the individual shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment